Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Upton 1

Year 1-6 (Fall) -Flawed Logic

Upton Family:
Marshall Upton - Male Elder - Fortune - Earn $100,000 - Aries
Miles Upton - Male Teen - Family - Become Captain Hero - Leo


 Miles and Marshall love to dance.  We start out this round with just that, dancing.  Neither of them is very good at the moment, and I worry that Marshall might just crack a hip with all the smutling he's doing.

 With the welcome wagon came some good social time for Miles.  He even gets a logic skill or two out of the deal.

 Marshall prefers the solitary easle and spends hours painting on that thing.  I guess I should be glad he's being productive.

 I'm unsure who made this sim mad, but the trashcan was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

 Marshall ensures his grandson can study with the best of them and before long Miles starts doing well in school.

 Marshall, I think the idea is to fill in the holes left by the wolf at night, not to dig into it further....

See, I told you...this is what happens when you go digging in your yard....at least where the wolf was.  Not fill it back in.

 We was very upset about that order, but he did it anyway.  I think this is about the most expression you will ever see on that man.

 Oh, Corky came by...and apparently you two know each other fairly well.  That and ACR probably kicking in.  What is it with this guy that ever woman wants him?

 Corky...I think he's a bit young for you still, plus, weren't you just making out with his grandfather? At least you're helping him with some logic...even if yours is a bit flawed.

 A nice family dinner together...too bad someone burned it.  I don't even know who was cooking, so I can really place the blame.

 Marshal, what am I going to do with you?  You invited over someone else, then call her to your bed?  Are you a Romance sim or a Fortune sim...please, I really need to know.  I guess I should be glad Miles isn't learning logic from you.

 Looks like all that studying really paid off, way to go Miles!

 Oh dear, Marshall had a bad day.  It really stinks this is the way he ends the fall.  Hopefully things will get better in the winter.  Hey, at least you have a completed house!


As we take a last look at the house before Fall is over, Miles is working on his body.  At least someone had a good fall.

4 comments:

  1. Ha yah....Marshall is quite the ladies'man, I never figured that out. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. the girl kicking over the trashcan is (was) named Sofie in my game. She was always a troublemaker, fighting at weddings and stuff. She married into generation 1 and her daughter Stina is now living as a single adult with her cousin at Korskrogen, one of my original houses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that is who Stina's mother is? I didn't remember that. I've never "caught" her before. lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would be really amazed if you DID remember that, I must say :D

    ReplyDelete