Sunday, January 11, 2015

Time Off

Hello all,

I wanted to post a quick message here and I am still alive and am still playing Sims 2.  I had taken a bit of a break from the game for awhile, and then with all of the holiday stuff didn't have a lot of time to devote.  Right after the holidays my very faithful laptop, where I do all my playing, decided it was time for it to die.

I now have a new laptop and was very apprehensive about trying to get Sims 2 to work on it.  I went through and installed the base game and it started up without a problem.  So I decided to try and install it all and see how it went.  Everything is now set up and seems to be running correctly.  I will probably play a couple things in a non-set up and loved neighborhood just to make sure nothing breaks, but so far it looks like I might be able to get back to playing and blogging soon.

I am currently in the university round of this hood and there are SO MANY kids that it's taking me a LONG time to get through it.  I can get bored with uni so I will try and have an update before too long, but it might be a little while still. :)  Stick with me and I promise many more updates to come. :)

You guys are awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment